Moroccan Mint Conditioner Bar by Shower Candy
Did you know that an average bottle of liquid conditioner is made up of 75% – 95% water? Don?t believe it, check the label… the first ingredient is always water! Why transport water when you?re already showering in it! Too many resources are consumed bottling and transporting a plastic bottle of conditioner, which will end up in our landfills or pollute our oceans.?So we stripped the water out and was left with only the essential natural ingredients of a shampoo, conditioner or body wash in a solid bar form.
Enjoy a salon quality wash, guilt-free! Leave your hair feeling moisturized, shiny and tangle-free, while minimizing the environmental impact of your daily hair care routine. Save a bottle, save the earth.
Directions for use:
- Wet hands and hair with water.
- Rub bar between hands, creating lather.
- Massage lather into hair and scalp.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with water. *Store bar in a dry place or soap rack.*
Things to know about this fresh sea mist conditioner bar:
- Safe for all hair types & color treated hair
- Zero Waste. Compostable packaging.
- Carry-On OK. Spill and leak proof, ?perfect for traveling.
- Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
- 1 concentrated solid shampoo?bar is equivalent to 20 fl oz. of your average bottled shampoo.
Cetyl alcohol, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Stearyl alcohol, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Glycerin, Extra virgin olive oil, Wheat germ oil, Jojoba oil, fragrance, Blue #2